So, I thought I would give this blog a second chance. If nothing else it can be a place for the sisters in the ward to learn about what is going on in the ward and stake. Take a look around. Happy Blogging!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cookie Swap

Everyone is invited and welcomed to our 1st Annual Cookie Swap!
Friday December 19 @ 7:30
How it works is every person (or couple the guys are invited too) will bring 6 dozen cookies of one variety. Then we will all swap and take home 6 dozen cookies in hopefully a wide variety. Anything goes even candy counts as cookies just as long as it is homemade. Please feel free to send this on to whomever you like. If you would like to come please leave a comment (or call) and I'll send you an evite with our address and information. I have done them in the past and they are the greatest! We will play some games after we swap cookies if you want to stay and make it a night!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Meg, great job on the ward blog. I'm not sure how it works or how I would post.

Meg said...

Ohh I will add you so that you can post, or edit whatever you want. It is a group thing so use it however you can! Yay a new commenter!