So, I thought I would give this blog a second chance. If nothing else it can be a place for the sisters in the ward to learn about what is going on in the ward and stake. Take a look around. Happy Blogging!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brody Thomas Bauer

Megan had baby Brody last week. He weighed in at 7 lbs 11 oz and was 20" long. Congrats Bauers! He is a beautiful little guy!


1 comment:

BlkhwkPilotWifey said...

Hi Meg! The pics of Meg & Brody are beautiful! Did Rebecca take them? She does so awesome with her photography! Anywho, let me just say I am not a blogger but I do think they're groovy! But, please don't get offended if I don't look or post very much! I usually forget my own sign on (surprised I remember my google acct. 2nite!)! Anyway, I think the ward blog is a great idea! Thanks for taking it up! Have a great rest of the week!
Chandelle