So, I thought I would give this blog a second chance. If nothing else it can be a place for the sisters in the ward to learn about what is going on in the ward and stake. Take a look around. Happy Blogging!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Twilight Movie
I'll start! So, I have become a twilight addict (and I know there are others out there). I still have one book to go but when I start it only takes me a day or two to finish them. So, I was wondering if anyone would like to go to opening night showing. It is 11.21.08 a Friday night show times are not posted yet but if we get a group together now I may be able to get discount tickets! If you need sitters maybe we could get some dads together to watch a few extra kids while the girls are out. I don't think Matt cares to see the vampire movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll go, I've been waiting for someone else to say they wanted to go. Count me in.
I'd rather see the movie than read the books.
Post a Comment