
How many of you have a friend in the ward that wants to start blogging but doesn't know where or how to begin? I was in that boat a few months ago. I saw my sister blogging for months and just couldn't get started. But now that I've been blogging and see that it isn't the chore I imagined it to be "I'm all about blogging" . So, if any of you feel the same way--I'm offering my services to get our friends in the ward started and I'm being very sincere. If you know someone who would like to get started, let them know that I'm available. I'm not a computer genius, if you really know me, you know I'm very basic. Also, I can say, "if I can do it, anyone can do it." So,
Sisters of Hope Mills 1st Ward
LET'S BLOG
"Today we have a modern equivalent
of the printing press in the Internet.
The Internet allows everyone to be a publisher,
to have his or her voice heard,
and it is revolutionizing "society."
M. Russel Ballard
No comments:
Post a Comment