So, I thought I would give this blog a second chance. If nothing else it can be a place for the sisters in the ward to learn about what is going on in the ward and stake. Take a look around. Happy Blogging!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Getting Started

Sisters (and Brothers)- I have wanted to start a blog for our ward for some time. So, I finally got around to it. I have been in wards before that had blogs and they were so usefull! I have complied a list of a few things that it was used for in my previous ward but they are by now means limited to this.
  • FHE Ideas
  • Activity Updates
  • Birth Announcements
  • Getting Rid of Things (i.e couches, clothes)
  • Play groups
  • Babysitting exchanges
This is just a few. This blog will become whatever we make of it. Don't be shy post as much as you like. If you need help getting started please feel free to contact me or anyone else who is a blogger. We would be glad to help. The only rule is, of course, keep it clean. Also as a note this blog is not affiliated with Relief Society or any organization it is just a bunch of people who have a commonality, Hope Mills 1st Ward (that is my disclaimer in case I mess something up like a activity time)! We will keep this blog private so as people move in or as I miss people please add them yourself to our blog or contact me and I would be happy to do so, I don't want anyone to feel left out. Happy Blogging!

No comments: